tvad.me/pair


How To Fix Pair Error in Kodi – Repair, Tvad.Me/Pair
This tutorial will provide you with the easiest and best method to fix the Pair Error in Kodi. Many Kodi users experience this error when trying to play a stream from certain Kodi add-ons. By using the following instructions, you will no longer encounter this message and can browse Kodi worry-free!

thevideo.me/pair

Some of the most popular errors users experience are pair, tvad.me/pair, thevideo.me/pair, vidup.me/pair, share, or another Openload pair message.
The pair error in Kodi occurs when a stream you are trying to play must be authorized for viewing. While there are a few fixes to this issue, I have found the first method described below works the best. In the following guide, tvad.me/pair I will be using Placenta as an example. However, these steps should also work for nearly all add-ons associated with Kodi.
Fix Pair Error in Kodi Guide
If you are a frequent Kodi user, you have probably seen this message a time or two when attempting to watch a Movie or TV Show.
repair error
After following the instructional guide below, this message will no longer appear when trying to stream content.
1. Launch Kodi and open your preferred Add-On (I have chosen Placenta as my example)
2. Scroll down and Click the Tools Option (Some of you may see Settings if you are using a different add-on)
click Tools
3. Click SETTINGS: Playback
click settings: playback
4. Scroll down to hover over Hosters with captchas
hover over hosters with captchas
5. Click to flip the Toggle Switch to Off
turn hosters with captchas off
6. Click OK

Comments